Once you deposit, all electronic communication will come through your Biola email.
Locating Your Email Address and Setting Your Password
- Go to login.biola.edu.
- Log in with your NetID and password.
- Make note of your email address found in the blue information bar.
- Click on Change my NetID and email password. You will be given instructions for updating your password. Doing this will set your NetID password as your new email password.
- Go to mail.google.com after completing the steps above.
- Log in using your full email address (including “@biola.edu”) and your updated NetID password.
Follow these same steps for all future logins.
Biola email is powered by the Gmail email client which includes a variety of Google Apps to ease communication, electronic data sharing and calendar scheduling across our campus.