Online Bachelor's Degrees Admissions
Looking for an online bachelor's degree?
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, we are making the following changes:
“Pass/Fail” coursework will be accepted. Please see below for more information.
Steps to Apply
Submit your online application. Our application is mobile-friendly and straightforward.
- Complete your admissions essay. We want to learn more about you and your faith.
- Submit your supplemental items.In response to the COVID-19 crisis, we are accepting “Pass/Fail” coursework for applicants. In lieu of a letter grade, we are accepting "Pass/Fail” high school and college credit for incoming applicants.
Note: The “Pass/Fail” exception is limited to coursework completed in Spring 2020 or Summer 2020, and assumes the course is otherwise transferrable.
Submit your official high school transcript and, if applicable, your official college transcript(s).
- Any college transcripts should include all college courses completed by the student.
- Transcripts will be considered official only when a) sent electronically from the school via Parchment, b) physically delivered in an untampered envelope sealed by the institution, or c) mailed directly to:
Office of Post-Traditional Admissions
13800 Biola Ave.
La Mirada, CA 90639
- File your FAFSA. Your FAFSA allows our Financial Aid team to determine what loans, grants and scholarships you may be eligible for.
- Create your net ID and password.
- Enter your personal email address used to create your application into the first-time login portal.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your net ID and set a password. If your email is not recognized by the system please contact Online Admissions (562-903-4795).
- Login to My Account using your net ID and password, and familiarize yourself with your next steps.
- What is My Account? My Account is an online student portal where you'll find a personalized list of enrollment steps and resources. Go ahead and bookmark the site — you’ll return to it frequently as you complete enrollment steps.
- Submit a completed application
- Submit official transcriptsIn response to the COVID-19 crisis, we are accepting “Pass/Fail” coursework for applicants. In lieu of a letter grade, we are accepting "Pass/Fail” high school and college credit for incoming applicants.
Submit an official transcript from each secondary and post-secondary school attended, current through the time of application. Students who have taken courses outside of the United States must have their transcripts evaluated by an independent Credential Evaluation Agency located in the United States, such as the American Education Research Corporation. A 2.5 GPA is required for international transfer students.
Transcripts will be considered official only when a) sent directly from the institution to Biola, or b) physically delivered in an untampered envelope sealed by the institution.
- Submit your TOEFL scoresNote: As of April 2, 2020, the TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition is available everywhere that TOEFL iBT testing is normally available, with the exception of Mainland China and Iran.
If English is your non-native language, please take the TOEFL exam and submit the scores to us. We are looking for a minimum iBT score of 79 (Speaking 22 and Writing 19). Please see the TOEFL website for that exam with more information.
Note: Our online bachelor's programs are fully online, so students are not eligible for nonimmigrant (F1) student visas. Also, our online bachelor’s programs are ineligible to receive any institutional aid. There are no scholarships currently available for this program.
Have questions about your application, or just need to ask a counselor for some tips? Contact the Office of Post-Traditional Admissions.Email Post-Traditional Admissions