(562) 944-0351, ext: 5838
Student Services Building
8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. (Monday–Friday)
8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. (Monday–Thursday)
8:30 a.m.–12 p.m. (Friday)
Published by this Department
The Office of Housing & Residence Life is designed to support student life in and out of the classroom. Beginning with your first engagement with campus housing and for the duration of your time living on campus, our office is here to support student needs.
Living alongside your peers can be both exciting and challenging. Housing & Residence Life believes in a developmental approach to learning, which involves being challenged, supported and making choices. You will have the freedom to make choices and to explore the richness that the college experience has to offer, with the understanding that this freedom comes with accountability and responsibility – all the while learning how to live out your faith and contribute as a member of your community.
Our sincere desire for you is that your time in campus housing would be transformative. Live-in staff and student leaders work with students to affirm a positive living and learning experience for all residents, and we encourage you to seek them out as resources. We are so excited to have you join our community. Welcome.
Current Biola Students
- View Information on Spring 2020 Room Change
- View Housing Selection details including: selection schedule, how to apply, roommate matching and selection for halls and apartments.
- View Spring Check-in and Move-in Information
Incoming Freshmen and Transfer Students
- Information for Incoming Students
- How to Apply for Housing
- Pay the $250 Housing Deposit
- Complete the Fall 2020 Housing Application on MyHousing Self-Service.
- Residence Halls & Apartments
- Cancelling Housing
- Rate My Space Competition
- Furniture & Bed Changes
- Maintenance or Pest Issues
- Married & Graduate Housing
- Living in Non-Biola Housing
- Eating On-Campus