Open for Pick-Up Only
To support the research efforts of Biola students, staff, and faculty, the Library will be open for pick-up service beginning June 8. Pick-up service hours are Monday - Thursday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Pick-up service is only available to faculty, staff, and currently enrolled students.
- Books and media items available for checkout can be requested through the Library Catalog. Requests cannot be made over the phone or in-person.
- Items can be picked up at the entrance to the library during open hours. A mask MUST be worn to enter the building and pick up items.
- No other in-person library services are available at this time. LINK+ services are unavailable until further notice.
- Items can be returned to the book drop located outside the entrance to the library or mailed to the following address:
Attention: Library Access Services Department
13800 Biola Ave.
La Mirada, CA 90639
- Main Number: (562) 903-4834
- Information Desk: (562) 903-4838
For general information, borrowing, fines, or help with library research.
- Reception Desk: (562) 903-4712
For questions about library entrance, library cards, or Lost and Found.
Library Services Still Available
Need help finding sources for an upcoming assignment? Librarians and staff are still available to help you remotely. Use the Ask Us service to chat with a library staff member, send an email, or schedule a research consultation with a librarian during a time that works for you. LibChat is available Monday through Friday 9 AM - 5 PM. See Library Resources & Services During COVID-19 to stay up to date.
No upcoming events. Please check back later.