Summer 2021: May 10 - August 27
|Mon. -Thurs.||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Fri.||9 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Sat. - Sun.||Closed|
Until further notice, all library users must wear a mask while inside the building. Food and drink (other than bottled water) is also prohibited at this time.
The following services are still available to Biola members:
- Request and pick up materials from the library using the Library Pick-up Service.
- Use the Mail to Home Service to request books and media to be mailed to home.
- Request scans of journal articles and book chapters from our print collection through Interlibrary Loan.
- Use the Ask Us service to chat with a library staff member, send an email, or make an appointment for a research consultation with a librarian.
- Ask Us - chat, email, or research consultations
For help with library research
- Information Desk: (562) 903-4838
For general information, borrowing, renewals, or fines
- Reception Desk: (562) 903-4712
For questions about library entrance, library cards, or lost and found
- Main Number: (562) 903-4834
Library Open to Alumni and Community on July 26
We are excited to announce that state, local, and university authorities have permitted the Biola Library to open to the general public. Therefore, we will be able to welcome back alumni and community members to the library on Monday, July 26, 2021. Here are a few things to keep in mind when you return:
- When you come to the library, go directly to the Reception Desk to reinstate your membership. A valid government issued ID is required.
- All library users are required to wear a mask while inside the library building, regardless of vaccination status.
- Food and drink (with the exception of water in a closed container) is currently prohibited at this time.
We look forward to seeing you soon! If you have any questions regarding your membership, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Reception Desk at (562) 903-4712.
No upcoming events. Please check back later.