Print in the Library
Printing & Copying
The Pharos print and copy system is available at many locations on campus for students, faculty, staff, guests, and alumni. Photocopiers are located on all levels of the library. Print stations are located on the Middle Level near the Tech Commons and on the Lower Level. The Tech Commons desk, located on the middle level of the library, supports the Pharos print and copy system.
Print & Copy Cost
- 10¢ for black & white
- 40¢ for color
Scanning to PDF is free, but a Biola ID or copy card with funds is required to log in to the copiers.
Print & Copy Options for Biola Users
- Add funds to your personal account.
- Print from a computer lab station: Mac or Windows
- Print from your personal computer.
- Copy or scan to PDF using a copier (see instructions posted near each copier).
- View instructions for Biola employees.
For more information and instructions for guests visit Print in the Library.