Print in the Library
Printing & Copying
Wepa is a printing and copying solution that allows users to upload documents to the Wepa cloud from any device using any internet connection. Users can also access cloud storage or print from a USB drive directly at a print station. Wepa supports seven ways to print, including from mobile devices and Canvas.
Wepa print stations are located on the upper and middle levels of the library. In addition, high-quality book scanners are provided on the middle and lower levels of the library.
- Black & White Single-sided: $0.15
- Black & White Double-sided: $0.30
- Color Single-sided: $0.60
- Color Double-sided: $1.20
- Scanning to PDF is free. Please follow Wepa's scanning instructions.
Instructions & FAQs
- How to Print, Copy, & Scan using Wepa
- How to Add Funds to Your Account
- Print & Copy FAQ
- Transfer/Refund Biola Print Card Funds
For help, contact Wepa Support.