Reserve a Study Room
Purpose, Availability and Use
Study rooms are located on the upper and lower levels of the library and available during open library hours. Rooms are equipped with tables, chairs, electrical outlets, and whiteboards. Some rooms may contain a large screen monitor or TV for presentation. Whiteboard markers and erasers may be checked out from the Information Desk.
While study rooms may be used by Biola students, staff, and faculty, they are intended for student collaboration on assignments and projects. Faculty and staff needing space for classes, meetings, or events should use 25Live or contact Event Services to find a suitable space elsewhere on campus.
Reservations are not required to use a study room; however, an individual or group with a reservation can ask an occupant to immediately vacate the room.
Study Room Policies
- Study rooms may be reserved by current Biola students, staff and faculty.
- Reservations may be made up to two weeks in advance.
- No more than two hours may be booked by a single user in a single day.
- NO SHOW POLICY: A study room reservation may be canceled by library staff if the room is not occupied within 15 minutes of the reserved time.
- The Library is not responsible for the security of personal items. Any items left in rooms after the end of the reservation period may be removed by library staff and placed in Lost and Found or taken to Campus Safety.
- Study rooms are not soundproof. Please keep noise at a reasonable level.
- Food is allowed per the Library’s Food and Drink policy. Please dispose of trash in an appropriate manner.
- Failure to comply with established policies may result in suspension of study room privileges and/or other library privileges.
Come by the Information Desk or contact us at (562) 903-4838.