Skip to main content

Accessibility Policy

Accessibility at Biola University

Biola University is committed to providing all individuals — whether on campus or online — with an accessible, informative and enriching experience. The university seeks to provide all individuals with disabilities reasonable access to services and resources as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and other applicable federal and state regulations. Please refer to this page to learn more about our services and how to request more information.

Read the Full Policy

Website Accessibility

If you are using assistive technology to access Biola University’s website and find that the information you are looking for is inaccessible, please notify us by filling out a form for content access. The web team will help provide reasonable access to requested pages, documents and other resources available on our websites.

Submit a Content Access Form

If you are unable to access the content access form for any reason, please contact the Office of Student Accessibility for additional help:

Academic Accessibility and On-Campus Accommodations

The university strives to provide all students with a comprehensive learning experience. Students with disabilities can seek academic accommodations from the Office of Disability Services, a branch of the Office of Student Accessibility. On-campus accommodations can also be made available upon request for facilities that are not immediately accessible to those with disabilities. To request accommodations or additional information, please refer to the following contact information:

Learn About Disability Services

If you are experiencing an urgent accessibility matter and need immediate assistance, please contact Biola University’s Campus Safety Office:

Submit a Grievance

Biola University is dedicated to providing accessible accommodations to all individuals. If you feel that your requests have not been met for website, academic or on-campus accessibility, you may submit a formal grievance and we will help address these matters.

Submit a Grievance Form