The Biola University Campus App
The Biola App’s personalized experience helps you engage and stay connected with Biola. Student life, community and academics on your mobile device.
With the Biola App, you can:
- Meet and connect with the Biola community.
- Discover and engage with clubs and groups.
- Chat with your friends and classmates.
- View and participate in Biola events.
- Keep track of your assignments and deadlines.
- Easily find and contact campus services.
The Navigate Student platform is your guide to success at Biola. With Navigate, you can:
- Make appointments with your advisors.
- View important university deadlines.
- Find resources for your academic, vocational and financial well-being at Biola.
- Receive notifications and complete tasks that will propel you along your journey at Biola.
Getting Started with Navigate
Guide to Using Navigate
Canvas is Biola’s hub for all your classes and coursework. With Canvas, you can:
- Connect with your professors.
- View and turn in your class assignments.
- Participate in class discussions.
- View your grades.
Canvas is available on desktop and as a mobile app.
My Account is Biola’s platform for hosting your student account information. My Account enables students to:
- Register and enroll for classes.
- Update personal information like mailing address on file with Biola.
- Keep track of student financials and aid.
RAVE Guardian is Campus Safety’s app that turns any smartphone into your personal safety companion, on and off campus. Use the app to make a call to Campus Safety in the event of an emergency, add trusted contacts to your guardian network, send anonymous tips about suspicious activity and more. Learn more about RAVE on Campus Safety’s website.
Access your digital Eagle ID on your mobile device and add funds to your ID card with the eAccounts mobile app. Learn more about how to add eAccounts and the digital Eagle ID to your mobile device on the ID Card Office website.