Congratulations, you’re in!
Now that you're accepted, I’m sure you’re wondering, “What’s Next?” Below you’ll find a list of essential next steps to start your Biola journey. If you have any questions along the way, we’re here to help.
Ready to be a Biolan?
First things first — you’ll need to create login credentials for My Account, your personalized enrollment portal, and submit your enrollment deposit by following the steps below.
Create your net ID and password.
- Enter your personal email address used to create your application into the first-time login portal.
You will receive an email with a link to activate your net ID and set a password.
If your email is not recognized by the system please contact Online Admissions (562-903-4795).
Login to My Account using your net ID and password, and familiarize yourself with your next steps.
- What is My Account? My Account is an online student portal where you'll find a personalized list of enrollment steps and resources. Go ahead and bookmark the site — you’ll return to it frequently as you complete enrollment steps.
Submit your $100 enrollment deposit via the assigned task on My Account.
Activate your Biola email address via the assigned task on My Account.
- Your Biola email address will be the main line of communication to receive important notifications and deadlines leading up to your first day of classes and throughout your time at Biola, so it’s important to get in the habit of checking your inbox.
Set up an appointment with your success coach.
- Use your MyAccount username and password to log into Canvas.
- Complete the online orientation.
- Set up an appointment with your success
You must compete these two steps in order to register for classes.
Steps to Complete Enrollment
Once you have submitted your enrollment deposit, additional tasks will be made available during the subsequent weeks and months. Additional enrollment tasks include:
Financial Aid Tasks
Steps to apply for financial aid are different for every individual, but we encourage you to follow these five steps to ensure you qualify for the most financial aid as possible.
If you have not done so already, submit the FAFSA for your intended enrollment year.
Apply for scholarships.
Review your Financial Aid award estimate.
- Biola’s Financial Aid Office will email your award letter after you have been admitted to Biola and submitted your FAFSA. Your letter may include scholarships, grants, and loans you are being offered.
- Please review your "Student Financials" tab in My Account to view your financial aid award after you submit the FAFSA and receive your award letter from financial aid.
Return additional requested Financial Aid forms through My Account.
- Depending on your financial aid award, you may be asked to submit additional financial documents. Please see My Account for your personalized list of requested forms to be submitted to the Office of Financial Aid.
- It is important to be proactive about gathering financial aid documents, as some items can take days or weeks to process.
Learn about your financial aid options.
Biola offers payment options based on your entry term. You can make payments online through your MyAccount under the Student Financials tab.
|Plan Type||Fall Deadlines||Spring Deadlines||Summer Deadlines||Plan Fees|
|Four Payments||25% due July 15, August 15, September 15, October 15||25% due November 15, December 15, January 15, February 15||$85 Plan Fee, 1% assessed monthly for late payments|
|Three Payments||50% down payment due August 15, 25% due September 15, 25% due October 15||50% down payment due December 15, 25% due January 15, 25% due February 15||50% down payment due May 1, 25% due May 15, 25% due June 15.||$85 Plan Fee, 1% assessed monthly for late payments|
|Two Payments||50% down payment due August 15 with balance paid by September 15||50% down payment due December 15 with balance paid by January 15||50% down payment due by May 1, 50% due May 15.||$35 Plan Fee, 1% assessed monthly for late payments|
|One Payment||Pay in full at enrollment by August 15||Pay in full at enrollment by December 15||Pay in full at enrollment by May 1.||No plan fee|