8:30 a.m–4:30 p.m. (Monday–Thursday)
8:30 a.m.–12 p.m. (Friday)
Advising Appointment Hours
9 a.m.–12 p.m. and 1:30–4 p.m. (Monday–Friday)
8 a.m.–5 p.m. (Monday–Thursday)
8 a.m.–12 p.m. (Friday)
Offices are closed on observed holidays.
The Advising Center equips, educates, and inspires students to establish curricular and life goals, achieve academic success, and value a Christ-centered academic journey.
The Advising Center exists to:
- Serve as the primary advisor for undeclared students
- Provide supplemental advising for all undergraduate students (i.e. changing majors/minors, graduation plans, degree requirements, transfer credits, study abroad, GPA calculations, course selection)
- Provide individualized support for special student populations (i.e. FirstGen students, athletes, transfers, academic probation, provisional admission)
- Strategize with students on how to achieve academic success
- Provide academic advising support and training to faculty advisors
- Assist registration for new incoming undergraduate students for their first semester courses
To schedule an appointment, contact us or click the button below: