Student Health Center, Building 35
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Weekend Lobby Hours with Access to Free Self-Help Medicine
Saturday: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Sunday: 4-6 p.m.
Monday–Thursday: 9 a.m.–12p.m. and 1–4 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
- May 29th — Memorial Day
- July 3-4th — Fourth of July
- September 4th — Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Hours
- November 22 : open 8am-12pm
- November 23 & 24 : closed
- December 22- January 2nd 2024 — Christmas
Student Patient Portal
Students can access the Biola University Student Health Center through the Patient Portal to:
- Make appointments
- Upload health records
- Send a Secure Patient Message to your provider
- Notifications are sent by e-mail from a "NoReply" sender with a subject line of "NEW MESSAGE FROM BIOLA HEALTH CENTER IN YOUR MEDICAT PATIENT PORTAL".
The mission of Student Health Services is to glorify God by providing wholistic health care in a competent, compassionate manner with Biblical principles of excellence, integrity, honesty, accountability, and love. We are committed to empower and educate students to achieve wellness of body, mind, and spirit through self-care, medical intervention, spiritual challenge, and a nurturing environment.
The Health Center is under the Office of Student Wellness.