Count Me In!
Confirm your enrollment at Biola by completing the following as soon as possible. Priority will be given to students who submit their deposits by December 1 for Spring semester and May 1 for Fall semester.
Biola ID number and Biola NetID
Your Biola ID number
- You will receive this via email approximately one week after your acceptance letter.
- You can also contact your admissions counselor to request it.
Your Biola NetID
- Before you can use Biola's online portal (My Account) system or Biola's Google Apps, you need to set your NetID password.
Submit Enrollment Deposit
Every student must:
- Submit a $250 housing deposit and complete the housing application.
- Complete the request to commute form.
By completing your registration profile, you are taking an important step to becoming a Biola student. Accepted students who have submitted their enrollment deposit and registration profile by May 1 for fall semester, or December 1 for spring semester, will receive instructions for completing registration for their first semester courses through My Account.
Once you've confirmed your enrollment at Biola, prepare for your first semester by completing the following:
Biola Email Account
- Once you submit your enrollment deposit, you must set up your personal Biola email account here.
- After you have submitted your enrollment deposit, all Biola communication will come to you through your Biola email.
Biola requires all students to have health insurance. During registration you will have the option to purchase health insurance from Biola if you are not already covered.
Due prior to final enrollment. Must be mailed directly from your high school to Biola and must have your graduation date posted on it. If you are a transfer student, all previous college and high school transcripts are due prior to final enrollment. Must be submitted directly from the issuing institution to Biola. Please note that official transcripts are required to receive credit for transfer coursework and to determine correct loan eligibility.
Students may contact his or her admissions counselor for further questions about this item. The office of Undergrad Admissions may be reached at 562-903-4752.
Congratulations on your acceptance to Biola University!
As you continue your journey toward becoming a Biola student, our What's Next page will help you every step of the way. Click the menu items above for more information on the next steps needed for enrollment and to find answers to some of your key questions.
Note from the Vice President of Enrollment Management:
Welcome to the rich tradition and heritage that is Biola University. For over 100 years our graduates have been challenged to become academically competent and courageously faithful. Now it is your turn to be equipped in mind and character, challenged academically and invested in spiritually.
Vice President of Enrollment Management