- Monday, July 26, 2021
- 8 a.m.–3 p.m. Pacific
- Fluor Fountain
- Hosted By: Traditional Undergraduate Admissions
Cost and Admission
This is a paid event.
Hello Biola registration is now closed. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us for our first in-person event for admitted students this year! While on campus, you will get to experience our vibrant campus community, connect with Academic Advising to finalize your fall class schedule, finish up MyAccount steps with the help of an admissions counselor and connect with other incoming Biola students and families, tour your future dorm and more. Get your final questions answered at Hello Biola!
- No one in your party has recently been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- No one in your party is experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or is having trouble breathing.
- No one in your party is experiencing at least two of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- Masks will be required for all guests regardless of vaccination status when indoors during Hello Biola. When outdoors at Hello Biola masks will be optional for all guests. However, if cases continue to climb due to the Delta variant in the next week, this information may change. Please plan to bring a cloth face covering to the event to be worn indoors at all times.
Contact Admissions Events at:
(562) 944-0351, ext. 5353.
Monday, July 26
Virtual Event links will be emailed to the guest's email address used to register for the virtual event! The Hello Biola event schedule is subject to change. The final virtual event schedule will be emailed to guests with virtual links on the day of the event.
|10:30–11:00 a.m. (PST)||Student Life Panel: Hear from Current Biola Students about Transitioning to Life at Biola!
|11:30 a.m.–12 p.m. (PST)
||Mental Health Wellness Session: Transitioning to In-Person University Experience
Virtual Campus Tour
|Parent Connect and Info Session
Monday, July 26 *Event Schedule
*The Hello Biola Event Schedule is subject to change, guests will receive the final event schedule with all of the event offerings on the day of the event.
Available All Day (times will vary):
- Dorm Tours
- Campus Tours
- Bookstore Visits
|8:30–9 a.m.||Event Check-In||Fluor Fountain|
|9:15–9:45 a.m.||Welcome Session||Sutherland Hall|
|10 a.m.–12:00 p.m.||Academic Advising Appointments
||Business Building Computer Lab|
|Mental Health & Wellness Session: Tips for Caring for Your Holistic Wellbeing as you Transition to College
|How to Understand Your Class Schedule
|Know Before You Go: Tips for Preparing for Orientation Week
|First Gen & SEID Connect
Mosaic Cultural Center
|MyAccount Workshop Session with Admissions Counselors
|12:30–1:30 p.m.||Lunch on the Lawn||Sycamore Lawn|
|1:30–2:15 p.m.||Student Mixer||Calvary Chapel|
|1:30–2:15 p.m.||Biola 101 - Parent Info Session||Sutherland Auditorium|
|2:15-3:30 p.m.||Commuter Student Life Open House||The Collegium|
|2:30–4:00 p.m.||Additional Campus and Dorm Tours|