Veteran & Military Programs | Admissions Process

We are happy you are here! Biola University is proud to offer assistance with your veteran education benefits from your dedicated years in the Armed Services. We are a Yellow Ribbon participating school.

Steps to Apply

  1. Complete and submit your official application for admission.
  2. Submit a non-refundable $45 application fee. If applying online, you may submit the fee through your application portal, otherwise please send a check or money order made payable to Biola University, with the student's name indicated on the memo line, to the address below:

    Office of Admissions
    Biola University
    13800 Biola Avenue
    La Mirada, CA 90639

    Biola will accept the College Board or ACT fee waiver, or you may submit the Biola Request for Application Fee Waiver form and accompanying documentation.
  3. Complete the required essay. Your application will not be reviewed until your essay has been submitted.
  4. Submit an official transcript from each high school and each college attended. Transcripts will be considered official only when sent directly from the institution to Biola. It is suggested that students have at least a 3.0 unweighted high school GPA for first-time freshmen, or 2.5 GPA for transfer students.
  5. If you have completed less than 15 transferable units post high school, submit your SAT or ACT scores.
  6. Be mindful of Biola's application deadlines.

Covered Veteran Programs

Chapter 30 - MGIB (Montgomery GI BillĀ®)

Chapter 31 - VA Vocational Rehabilitation

Chapter 33 - Post 9/11 GI BillĀ®

  • Visit our scholarships page for details on the Ahmanson Veterans Scholarship.

Chapter 35 - Departments Educational Assistance

Chapter 1606 - MGIB-SR (Selected Reserves)

ROTC Programs

  • Army (ROTC)

    Program application and eligibility requirements are made with California State University, Fullerton. For further information regarding this program call or email: (657) 278-3007 or
  • Air Force (AFROTC)

    Program application and eligibility requirements made with Loyola Marymount University and University of Southern California in Los Angeles. For further information contact one of the following : Loyola Marymount University at (310) 338-2770 or University of Southern California at (213) 740-2670.

For more information, contact the military benefits coordinator in the Office of the Registrar at (562) 903-4720 or email at