Set-up for Apple Users
Setting Up the digital Eagle ID on Apple iPhone or Watch
- Download the Transact eAccounts mobile app from the App Store to your phone
- Open eAccounts. Swipe through the startup screens and tap Get Started.
- Search for Biola
- Tap BU NetID and login.
- Enter your Biola NetID username and password to authenticate your device.
- You will immediately be prompted to check your @biola.edu email for a verification code. Copy the 6-digit code into the box to verify. You may need to check your spam folder if the verification code doesn't appear in your inbox.
- Once you have successfully authenticated in eAccounts, click the Add to Apple Wallet button to add your Eagle ID to Apple Wallet. You can provision credentials for both your iPhone and your Apple Watch (one of each per user).
- Click iPhone and continue through the prompts (Next, Agree to Terms & Conditions).
- When the process is complete, the app will send a notification to verify your Biola Digital Card has been added to Wallet.
- Tap Done in the upper right corner to return to the Home screen of the app.
Adding Your digital Eagle ID to Apple Wallet on a Second Device
- Repeat steps 1-5 to login to the eAccounts Mobile App.
- Ensure your second device is signed into the same iCloud account as the first device.
- From the Campus ID screen in eAccounts, tap the in the upper right corner of your Biola Digital Card display.
- Tap Add or Remove Campus ID from Wallet.
- Choose your second device to add your Biola Digital Card.
- On the Add Card to Wallet screen, tap Next in the upper right corner.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete adding your card.
Using the Digital Eagle ID on Your Apple Device
- Your device must be powered on, but it does not have to be connected to a Wi-Fi network. Some devices (iPhone X models and later) will still work for a period of time after your battery has been depleted.
- Hold the top of your iPhone or the face of your Apple Watch against the reader to use your digital Eagle ID.
- For iPhones released after the 6/6 Plus, Express Mode allows you to use your digital Eagle ID without unlocking the device with a passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID. Just tap your device against the reader to recognize your Eagle ID.
- For iPhone 6/6 Plus, double-click the Home button, select your default payment card, and select your Eagle ID. Verify your identity with Touch ID, then tap the top of your phone against the reader.
- To display your digital Eagle ID, open Apple Wallet and select your Eagle ID from your saved cards.
- To see your Biola University ID number, go to Apple Wallet, tap your Eagle ID card, then tap the three dots (…) in the lower right corner and scroll down to ID#.
- To add funds to your accounts in the eAccounts app, first save a payment method at the eAccounts website at biola.edu/eAccounts
- Make a deposit via your desktop or mobile browser.
- After completing the deposit, there will be an option to save your credit card information.
- Once you have added the card information on the eAccounts website, that card will be available in the eAccounts app for future deposits. If you have already used eAccounts to access your digital Eagle ID, you will need to sign out and back in to update the saved payment information.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 562-944-0351 ext. 5827. Contact information for the Biola ID Card Office is also available from the digital Eagle ID menu in the Apple Wallet.