All guests must have a ticket to attend commencement ceremonies to help ensure that each guest has a seat for this special event, except for children who do not require their own seat. Every graduate can claim up to 8 complimentary tickets, which are available to all those who are approved to graduate through the Office of the Registrar on Tuesday, March 28. If you have any questions regarding your graduation status, please contact your graduation counselor.
To request your 8 complimentary tickets for guests, submit the form below.
Released: Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 10 a.m.
If extra tickets are available, a date will be released in April when you may request additional tickets through the ticketing software. They are available on a first come-first served basis. Tickets will be $20 per ticket. Tickets can only be purchased by the graduate.
Released: April 11, 2023
Entry Requirements and Guest Seating
- All guests must have a ticket to enter the ceremony area. You are responsible for ensuring your guests have received the tickets you claimed.
- Tickets will be scanned for entrance and are ceremony specific. Your guests are required to have a printed or digital copy of their ticket. Each ticket is unique and cannot be used more than once.
- Children who do not require their own seat are not required to have their own ticket.
- Will call is available at the information booth to reprint or hold tickets on the day of commencement. You may leave tickets at the information booth on the day of commencement for guests to pick up. Please enclose the tickets in a labeled envelope for ease of distribution.
- All seating is on a first come, first ushered basis. Tickets do not reserve a specific seat.
- For those unable to attend, a live internet feed of the ceremonies will be available from the Biola Commencement homepage.