All guests must have a ticket to attend commencement ceremonies to help ensure that each guest has a seat for this special event. Every graduate can claim up to 8 complimentary tickets, which are available to all those who are approved to graduate through the Office of the Registrar. If you have any questions regarding your graduation status, please contact your graduation counselor.
To request tickets for guests, you will receive an email to your Biola email address with a link to the ticket request site or you can click the button below.
You may request additional tickets as they become available, through the ticketing software. An email will be sent as soon as they are made available. Tickets will be $20 per ticket.
Entry Requirements and Guest Seating
- All guests must have a ticket to enter the ceremony area. You are responsible for ensuring your guests have received the tickets you claimed.
- Tickets will be scanned for entrance and are ceremony specific. Your guests are required to have a printed or digital copy of their ticket. Each ticket is unique and cannot be used more than once.
- Children who do not require their own seat are not required to have their own ticket.
- Will call is available at the information booth to reprint or hold tickets on the day of commencement. You may leave tickets at the information booth on the day of commencement for guests to pick up. Please enclose the tickets in a labeled envelope for ease of distribution.
- All seating is on a first come, first ushered basis. Tickets do not reserve a specific seat.
- For those unable to attend, a live internet feed of the ceremonies will be available from the Biola Commencement homepage.