We appreciate your cooperation with our venue policies throughout your time on campus! Please refer to the policies below on admission and tickets, strollers, wheelchairs, items not to bring, photography, alcohol, smoking and food. If you have any questions, feel free to contact email@example.com.
Admission and Tickets
- Each graduate will receive a commencement ticket email with instructions for requesting their complimentary tickets. Any additional tickets, as available, can be purchased for $15 each.
- Tickets allow guests access into the venue, but do not reserve a specific seat. All seating is available on a first come, first ushered basis and saving seats is not allowed.
- All guests are required to have a ticket, except for children who do not require their own seat.
- We recommend arriving early for optimal seating. Gates open 1.5 hours before the ceremony.
Strollers are not allowed in the commencement venue due to space restrictions and fire regulations. A designated parking area for strollers will be available outside the venue. If possible, we recommend leaving strollers at home or in the car.
We welcome our guests who use wheelchairs. Accessible seating is available at the ceremony. Please ask our ushers to direct you as you enter.
View more information about Biola University’s accessible accommodations for our guests with disabilities.
Items Not to Bring
- Balloons, large gifts, umbrellas or large items that may prevent those around you from viewing the ceremony are not allowed in the venue. Please leave these in your vehicle or you may also leave them with our commencement staff at the information booth.
- Coolers are not allowed in the venue.
- Noisemakers, confetti or pyrotechnic devices are not allowed and may be confiscated by commencement staff.
- Large backpacks or personal items occupying additional seats are not allowed. Large bags may also be subject to search by Campus Safety.
You are welcome to photograph and video the ceremony from your seat. We ask for your courtesy to those around you. Commencement staff may ask you to stop or move if you are obstructing the view of the ceremony for other guests.
Biola University does not allow the consumption of or sale of alcoholic beverages on university property. You will be asked to stop and dispose of your beverage. Failure to comply may require us to ask you to leave or escort you off the campus.
For health and safety reasons as well as to remain in compliance with state and local regulations, Biola University does not allow the use of cigarettes, e-cigarettes or marijuana while on Biola University’s campus. You will be asked to stop; failure to comply may require us to ask you to leave or escort you off the campus.
Food and beverages are allowed in the commencement venue. Please be cautious of spilling!