Strategies for Academic and Personal Success
Strategies for Academic & Personal Success (SAPS) is a ten-week course designed to help you learn test-taking strategies, strengths-based living, effective note-taking, time-management, critical thinking, and your learning style.
If you are struggling academically and would like to talk about your study strategies and see how the course would benefit you, please stop by or give us a call.
- GNST 001
- Pass/No Pass (No Grade or Unit)
- Open to all undergraduate students
- $60.00 Course Fee
- 10 Week curriculum, one day per week
- Generally 5-6 sections in the Fall and 3 sections in the Spring
For those who:
- Want to sharpen their academic skills and learn about their strengths.
- Are struggling academically and need help identifying their learning style.
- Are provisionally admitted students.
- Are on academic probation.