Marshburn Hall, Building 34
8 a.m.–5 p.m. (Monday–Friday)
Offices are closed on observed holidays.
Published by this Department
- B.A. in Intercultural Studies
- Church Planting and Pioneer Missions
- Cross-Cultural Healthcare
- Cultural Anthropology
- Interdisciplinary Education
- International and Community Development
- Islamic Studies
- Urban Ministry
We exist to equip students to communicate, live and work, effectively in culturally diverse contexts to make disciples of all peoples and impact the world for the Lord Jesus Christ.