Biola provides limited Housing options for unmarried Graduate Students enrolled full-time in a graduate-level academic program (9+ graduate-level credits per semester). For married Graduate Students, see Married Housing.
Benefits & Amenities
- Close to Campus (3 minute drive or 5-15 minute walk)
- Live with fellow Biola Graduate students (3-5 students per unit)
- Single (private) or Double (shared) occupancy bedrooms
- Diverse community
- House (3-4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms) or Apartment living (2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom)
- 1 year lease
- Can renew lease for future years
- All Utilities included (except internet, television, phone services)
- Pool available for Apartment residents
- Access to campus amenities (dining venues, fitness center, sports centers, library)
- Stove & Oven
- Dining table & Chairs
- Standard twin mattress & Bed
- Wardrobe & Dresser
- Desk & Chair
Pets are not permitted.
Rent is paid monthly via cash, check, or eligible Financial Aid. All utilities are included (except internet, television, phone services).
Contact the Graduate & Family Housing Office for current rates.
Application & Timeline
To apply for Graduate Housing, submit the Single Graduate Student Housing Application.
Once we receive your application, we'll add you to our waitlist. International and out-of-state students typically get highest priority since it's hardest for them to find off-campus housing.
Typically we don't find out about openings until May/June (for Fall applicants) or November/December (for Spring applicants). We will let you know as soon as possible if we can offer you a room. In the meanwhile, feel free also to pursue off-campus (non-Biola options), so that you have multiple opportunities available to you.