Skip to main content

Billing Questions

The Biola University Student Account Services Department produces student bills on/after the 16th of each month. Bills are emailed to the student's university address and posted online at My Account. If you have questions about your bill, please refer to the list below and contact the appropriate department.


Contact Information

Type Department Phone Email
Book Charges Biola Store (562) 903-4883
Collegium Membership Fees Commuter Life (562) 777-4018
Residence Life Fines Housing and Residence Life (562) 944-0351 x5842
Financial Aid Financial Aid (562) 903-4742
Health Insurance Health Center (562) 903-4841
Housing Fees, Housing Deposits and Residence Hall Damage Fees Auxiliary Services (562) 944-0351 x5813
Library Charges Circulation Department (562) 944-0351 x5604
Lock and Key Housing and Residence Life (562) 944-0351 x5853
Meal Plan & Flex Dollars Auxiliary Services (562) 944-0351 x5827
Music or Private Study Fees Conservatory of Music (562) 903-4892
Parking Permits or Traffic Citations Campus Safety (562) 903-4877
Professional Growth Fees Rosemead School of Psychology (562) 903-4867
Spiritual Development Chapel Attendance Fine Office of Chapel Accountability (562) 944-0351 x3854
Talbot New Student Fees Talbot School of Theology (562) 944-0351 x4816
Tuition Charges* Registrar's Office (562) 903-4720

*Appeal of tuition charges, class fees, add/drop fees or late fees must be made in writing to the Registrar's Office. Forms are available at their data entry desk or online at