Skip to main content

Resources and Services

group of students walking

Be informed

The Student Account Services wants you to be informed of your tax responsibilities and other resources and services that are offered. If you have any questions, please contact

Tax Information

Students who are U.S. citizens and enrolled half time or more during the tax year will receive a 1098-T Tuition Tax Statement.

Loan Exit Counseling

All students who received a loan from an institution or the federal government are required to complete Loan Exit Counseling prior to graduation.

Billing Questions

Do you have questions about a charge on your student account? Please contact the appropriate department.