On the following pages, we present our most recent information about career and graduate school transitions, as well as internships completed by our graduates when they were students at Biola. The information was collected during a December 2015 survey of our Spring 2015 baccalaureate graduates.
Key observations are as follows:
- The survey respondents represent 24% of the Spring 2015 graduates (208 out of 885).
- Approximately 92% are working paid jobs or enrolled in graduate school, as compared to 89% in 2014.
- 65% are employed or pursuing a postsecondary degree full-time, led by Business (81%) and Health Sciences (75%) majors.
- Health Sciences and Business majors report the highest median salaries ($54K and $48.5K, respectively) for full-time employment.
- 78% worked as interns during their time at Biola. Business (91%), Health Sciences (83%), and Fine Arts & Communications (80%) majors had the highest participation rates across all internship types.