Training and Development
Learning Tracks are professional development opportunities designed to help you gain key skills and competencies through a blended learning format. This means that as a learner, you will engage in both digital and in-person training. Each learning track is uniquely designed with respective subject-matter experts. To register, look out for each track's launch date and enroll.
Current learning tracks include:
- Foundation — Onboarding Track
- Ascend — Supervisory Track
- Symphony — Diversity & Inclusion Track
- Ambassador — Brand Ambassador Track
- Spiritual Development — Spiritual Development Track
- Office — Administration and Office Management Track
Lunch and Learns
Lunch & Learns are offered periodically throughout the year and focus on personal development. Topics include physical/mental health, personal financial health, retirement readiness, productivity and more.
Knowledge Bank is Biola's digital training archive. Employees can access most training that Learning & Development has deployed in the past through the Knowledge Bank in Biola Engage.
Staff Development Conference
Staff Development Conference is an annual one-day conference.