Biola Professional Building, 12625 La Mirada Blvd. La Mirada, CA 90638
Biola University’s Office of Community and Church Relations (OCCR) exists to lead a university-wide strategy to equip and partner with churches and parachurch organizations by providing biblically-based content, ministry training, networking opportunities, and helpful resources in order to strengthen their missional effectiveness, increase their engagement with the university and grow their impact on the world for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Securing trust, engagement and influence with church and ministry leaders to help Biola carry out its mission.
- Serving with humility and with a spirit of partnership and true collaboration.
- Supporting church and ministry leaders by listening and learning of the needs they have that Biola is uniquely equipped to address.
- Strengthening the church and parachurch with relevant, practical and timely biblically-based resources.
Resources Provided to Church Leaders
The following are services provided to church leaders by the Director of Community and Church Relations:
- Couples and Leadership Retreats
- Youth Ministry Staff Training
- Ministry Leadership Training and Consulting
- Spiritual Director
- Pastoral Counselor
- MFT Trainee at CIFT (Center for Individual and Family Therapy)