Biola Office of Career Development
- The vision and mission of Biola Career Development is that all students would thrive in their careers by growing in their strengths, finding meaning in their work, and impacting the world for Christ. We seek to equip and empower students to explore careers, gain experience, and connect with a robust network of employers and professional mentors.
- Location: Sutherland Hall, 1st Floor East Wing
- Website: Office of Career Development
Biola Office of Academic Advising
- The Advising Center equips, educates, and inspires students to establish curricular and life goals, achieve academic success, and value a Christ-centered academic journey.
- Location: Sutherland Hall
- Website: Office of Academic Advising
The Biola Learning Center/Disability Services
- Services: Individual/group tutoring, study skills classes, Disability Services, providing assistance with accommodations covering physical, emotional and learning disabilities, as well as temporary medical conditions and hospitalization.
- Office of Disability Services: If you have (or suspect you may have) a disability that will affect your performance at Biola, please make use of our services.
- Location: Upper floor of Library
- Website: Learning Center
The Biola Counseling Center
- Services: Individual and group therapy: individual counseling for adults, adolescents and children, couples and family counseling, group counseling and psychological testing services
- Rates: Full-time students = $20 per session | Part-time students = $55 per session
- Location: Biola Professional Building, Suite 202 (Corner of La Mirada Blvd and Imperial Highway)
- Website: Biola Counseling Center