General Services & Resources
Local Veteran Resources
- OC Veteran’s Service Office: veterans.ocgov.com
- LA Department of Military and Veterans Affairs: mva.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/mva
- North Orange County Vet Center: va.gov/directory/guide/facility.asp?ID=508 (near Biola)
- Free Confidential Counseling for post-9/11 veterans and their families: thesoldiersproject.org
The Biola Learning Center
- Services: Individual/Group Tutoring, Study Skills classes, Disability Services providing assistance with accommodations covering physical, emotional, and learning disabilities as well as temporary medical conditions and hospitalization.
- Location: Upper floor of Library
- Website/Phone: Learning Center | 562.906.4542
The Biola Counseling Center
- Services: Individual and group therapy: individual counseling for adults, adolescents and children, couples and family counseling, group counseling and psychological testing services
- Location: Biola Professional Building, Suite 202; corner of La Mirada Blvd and Imperial Highway
- Website/Phone/Email: biolacounselingcenter.org | 562-903-4800 | email@example.com
- Rates: Full-time students = $20 per session. Part-time students = $55 per session.
Department of Rehabilitation (DOR): Visit one of their offices and ask a counselor to assess you for disabilities (free service). If a disability is found, then you will be eligible for their services and assigned a counselor who will assist you.
Biola has an Office of Disability Services; if you have (or suspect you may have) a disability that will affect your performance at Biola, please make use of our services.