Events & Activities
- Events: Sponsored by the Department of Commuter Life, the Biola Military Benefits Coordinator (Registrar), and the Ahmanson Veterans Scholarship Initiative (Financial Aid) as a connecting point for all veterans—grad/undergrad, on-campus/off-campus students.
- Email updates: Would you like to be updated via email about upcoming events? Please email email@example.com to subscribe. (Feel free to unsubscribe at any time.)
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VeteransForChrist
- Student Veterans of America: The Biola Veterans Association (BVA) was launched the fall of 2017 and serves as a source of support, representation, and camaraderie for all Veterans and Service members at Biola. If you would like more information regarding the BVA please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rally Point: A once weekly meeting space for Veterans to connect and have a safe place to talk, study, and share with each other. Rally Point is meeting in the Upper SUB conference room every Monday from 12:00 to 4:30pm. Please come for free coffee, snacks, and conversation.
Veterans' Welcome Back Lunch
Location: SUB Patio
Thursday, January 30th, 12 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
Welcome to Spring Semester 2018 and welcome back to classes! We are excited to see everyone again and are looking forward to sharing with you our experience at the SVA (Student Veterans of America) conference this year and hearing from you about some ideas you may have for our Veteran community here at Biola for this semester.
Please join us in the SUB Patio on Tuesday, January 30th from 12-1:30 for a delicious lunch and great company. All present and former military personnel invited — grad, undergrad, student, staff and faculty.
Veterans' Spring Lunch
Location: SUB Patio
Thursday, April 12th, 12pm-1:30
Join us for a free lunch and connect with others in the Veteran Community here on Biola’s campus. Come hear about more opportunities coming up to be involved in, and exciting new events coming for the fall.
All present and former military personnel invited — grad, undergrad, student, staff and faculty.