Metzger Hall, Middle Level, East Wing (Building 43)
8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday)
8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Thursday)
8:00am - 12:00pm (Friday)
For list of observed Holidays, see http://www.biola.edu/bonus-and-holidays
Biola Veterans — We are proud you are here and we thank you for your service!
Biola University is approved as a degree-granting institution for the attendance of veterans under Title 38, U.S. Code. The California State Approving Agency for Veterans Education (SAA) has also authorized the university for the attendance of veterans and veterans' dependents.
- Chapter 30 - Montgomery GI Bill®
- Chapter 33 - Post-9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 35 - Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 31 - VA Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 1606 - Selected Reserve
NOTE: GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by the VA is available at benefits.va.gov/gibill.