Biola University students interested in off-campus study must be academically eligible and in good disciplinary standing. Students must continue to meet the eligibility requirements throughout the abroad process. Students who are not currently eligible should still meet with the Advising Center to discuss other potential opportunities and options.
- Students must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Students must have made good progress toward meeting core and major requirements.
- Some programs have additional requirements. Students should consult with the Advising Center and the program pages for specific information.
- All Biola students must pass a disciplinary clearance from Student Development to determine whether they will be approved for an education abroad program.
- The disciplinary clearance will occur after students have applied. Students who have minor to moderate records may receive a precautionary e-mail by the Advising Center. The e-mail will remind students that further violations may result in a revised disciplinary review and possible withdrawal from a program.