Sutherland Hall, Room 127
8 a.m.–8 p.m. (Monday through Friday)
8 a.m.–4 p.m. (Saturday)
Offices are closed on observed holidays.
Published by this Department
Biola University is committed to your success, both academically and professionally. To provide a lifelong learner, Biola University with a Success Coach.* Your Success Coach will be with you throughout your time at Biola, from the moment you are admitted through graduation and all points in between.
- Are knowledgeable in the academic program in which the student is enrolled
- Provide academic advising and planning to ensure clear path within the program of choice
- Assist students through the enrollment process
- Guide the student through course selection and registration
- Monitor student’s progress until successful completion of the program requirements
- Assist the student with basic financial aid inquiries
- Assist the student with inquiries regarding Biola’s Learning Management System, Canvas
- Provide students with valuable and engaging learning strategies and tips for success in the virtual classroom
- Offer spiritual and life coaching and guidance
- Provide students with valuable strategies and career development support through their partnership with Biola’s Center for Career Development.
*Only programs listed as "Supported Programs" have Success Coaches available for their learners.