8 a.m.–8 p.m. (Monday through Friday)
8 a.m.–4 p.m. (Saturday)
Offices are closed on observed holidays.
Published by this Department
Biola University is committed to your success, both academically and professionally. That is why we want to provide lifelong learners with a Success Coach.* Your Success Coach will be with you throughout your time at Biola, from the moment you are admitted until graduation.
- Are knowledgeable in the academic program in which the student is enrolled
- Provide academic advising and planning to ensure clear path within the program of choice
- Assist students through the enrollment process
- Guide the student through course selection and registration
- Monitor student’s progress until successful completion of the program requirements
- Assist the student with basic financial aid inquiries
- Assist the student with inquiries regarding Biola’s Learning Management System, Canvas
- Provide students with valuable and engaging learning strategies and tips for success in the virtual classroom
- Offer spiritual and life coaching and guidance
- Provide students with valuable strategies and career development support through their partnership with Biola’s Center for Career Development
*Only programs listed as "Supported Programs" have Success Coaches available for their learners.