News & Events
Biola University's Office of Innovation seeks to produce events that will equip you to take steps toward innovative and entrepreneurial success. Learn more about our events by viewing event details below.
No upcoming events
- Making Failure Your Friend
Read tips on how to celebrate the failures you experience.
- How to Beat Creative Block
Creativity thrives best when cultivated — read various techniques to beat your creative block.
- Biola Students are Innovating — Will You Join Them?
Read how different majors highlight the importance of innovation.
- Everyone Can be an Entrepreneur
The Biola Startup Competition provides opportunities for the Biola community to bring ideas to life.
- Biola Grieves Passing of Professor and Administrator Bob Harp
Read the remarkable career and legacy of Professor Robert Harp, the late Executive Director of the Office of Innovation.
- Boba for Missions wins Biola’s Startup Competition
The social enterprise plans to expand beyond Biola while still supporting missions.
- Startup winner ParaBrands receives prize money—one year later
Office of Innovation helped junior Victor Miller get back to pursuing his dream through entrepreneurship.
- Biola launches Biola LaunchPad
The new entrepreneurship office aims to promote innovation across all nine schools at Biola.