8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday)
Office Space Hours
9:00am - 5:00pm (Monday - Thursday)
For list of observed Holidays, see https://www.biola.edu/hr/benefits/paid-leave
Published by this Department
A Launchpad for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Get involved, get smart, get backed and get going through Biola’s Office of Innovation. Established in 2020, Biola Office of Innovation focuses on instilling a spirit of entrepreneurship across Biola and supporting the community in practical ways to ensure ideas with impact come to life. The office exists to empower Biola faculty, staff and students to:
- Solve real world problems by leveraging the intellectual and spiritual capital of Biola.
- Take steps toward innovative and entrepreneurial success.
- Make their idea a reality through financial, practical, social and mentorship support.
- Empower the Biola community to think creatively through providing programming and creative resources.
Learn more about how to get involved, get smart, get backed and get going:
- Get Involved – Opportunities to try your hand at building ventures to take your idea to the next level whether you’re new or experienced in launching startups.
- Get Smart – Dive deeper into the study of Christian entrepreneurship and innovation from some of the industry’s top thought leaders.
- Get Backed – In ventures, cash is king. Ideas can only take you so far. Advance your idea with available funding, scholarships and grants through the office.
- Get Going – Successful businesses from technology to consumer products have been set in motion with support from the Office of Innovation. See how an idea sparked at Biola has made it to launch and beyond.
with Jordan Terranova
Monday, January 24, 2022
by the Office of Innvovation
Tuesday, February 8, 2022
by the Office of Innovation
Tuesday, March 8, 2022