Student Services (Building 28)
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
We provide conference services for youth organizations, churches, sports camps, community groups and other external organizations.
Biola is the ideal place for your next conference or meeting, year-round! With 95 beautiful acres in residential La Mirada (25 miles southeast of Los Angeles), all you need for a successful conference, meeting or special event is at your fingertips.
Biola University hosts groups of various sizes, representing cultures from around the world.
Meeting space is available for groups up to 2,200 in both formal and informal meeting rooms. Biola also hosts many outdoor events, banquets and camps each year. Audio-visual and television equipment are available, along with technical support for special programs.
Biola University is a private Christian institution.
- Peak/Primary Meeting Room Availability: all year
- Peak/Primary Sleeping Room Availability: May – early August
- 20 miles southeast of Los Angeles
- Eleven miles from Disneyland
- All airlines service through LAX, John Wayne, and Long Beach
- Wonderful and beautiful residential community
- 45 minutes to the beach
- Facilities for large conference groups
- Outstanding food service, full catering
- Complete sports facilities including pool
- Gym capacity 2,200
- Over 1000 residence hall rooms plus apartments on and off campus