- Complete and submit your application here.
- Submit $65 application fee.
- Submit your supplemental items accessible in your student account. This includes essays, references and any program-specific requirements.
- Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Contact the Office of Graduate Admissions for any questions or additional program details.
Have questions about international student admissions?
Contact our Office of International Admissions: email@example.com
Find admissions requirements for your specific graduate program:
- Cook School of Intercultural Studies
- Crowell School of Business
- Rosemead School of Psychology
- School of Education
- School of Science, Technology and Health
- Talbot School of Theology
Application deadlines can differ by school and by program. Make sure to contact the Office of Graduate Admissions if you have any questions.
Note for international applicants: For on-campus residential students, the application deadline for most of the programs is one month prior to the dates listed below. Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Cook School of Intercultural Studies
|Ph.D. in Intercultural Education||January 31||August 30|
|Ph.D. in Intercultural Studies||January 31||August 30|
|Doctor of Intercultural Studies||January 31||August 30|
|All Other Cook Programs||July 1||November 1||April 1|
Crowell School of Business
|Master of Business Administration||July 1||November 1||April 1|
|Master of Professional Accountancy||June 1||November 1||April 1|
|Master of Management, Nonprofit Organizations||July 1||November 1||April 1|
Rosemead School of Psychology
|Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology||December 1|
|Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology||December 1|
School of Education
|All School of Education Programs||July 1||November 1||April 1|
School of Science, Technology & Health
|M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology||January 15|
Talbot School of Theology
|Ed.D. in Educational Studies||January 31|
|Ph.D. in Educational Studies||January 31|
|Institute for Spiritual Formation||April 1||October 15|
|Doctor of Ministry||November 1|
|M.A. (Christian Apologetics)||July 1||November 1||April 1|
|M.A. (Science and Religion)||July 1||November 1||April 1|
|M.Div. in Messianic Jewish Studies||April 1||April 1|
|All Other Talbot Programs||July 1||November 1||April 1|
Contact Graduate Admissions
If you have any questions about your application, or want to speak with a counselor, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions by email or phone: