The purpose of the choir is to minister all styles of Gospel Music in an atmosphere that celebrates diversity. This multi-ethnic group spiritually influences Biola's campus as well as the local community.
- Sa Rang Community Church Complex grand opening
- The City of La Mirada
- La Mirada Performing Arts Center
- Universal Studio’s Annual City Walk Christmas Celebration
- The Los Angeles Salvation Army
- Mother’s Day Concert at the Irvine Spectrum’s Crazy Horse Restaurant
- Biola’s Missions Conference
- Cal State Long Beach Black Student Union Concert
Aja Grant is an alumni of Azusa Pacific University who passionately pursues her life’s calling. As a witness to the true might of God and his endless grace, mercy and favor, Aja proceeds to tell her testimony through her ministry of singing and public speaking. A previous music and worship major, Aja’s zeal for God has increased over the years as she attempts to “die daily” so that Jesus may live and love others through her. She is an active leader in ministry at Hope’s House Christian Ministries in Granada Hills under the pastoral leadership of Pastors Charles and Andrea Humphrey, and Fellowship Monrovia under the leadership of Pastor Albert Tate. Aja is the Gospel Choir Director at Biola University in La Mirada, California where she inspires and uplifts the community with the truth of the inclusive gospel. It is Aja’s prayer that the ones she is blessed and privileged to worship with and minister to are compelled to want to chase God further and love Him deeper.