History (U.S. History), B.A. '11
I chose to go to Biola for the community and how small the class sizes are. The fact that I graduated 7 years ago and I am still in contact with Professor Dewey, Professor Rood and Professor Christensen shows how much of an interest and mentorship the professors at Biola put toward their students. I liked that I was not just another number and that they came along side of me throughout my four years there. I appreciated the faith integration in each class as well.
- B.A. History, Biola University
- Won 2015 Teacher of the Year, Fountain Valley High School
- Mock Trial Advisor, Brea Olinda High School
- Model United Nations (MUN) Advisor, Brea Olinda High School
- Junior State of America (JSA) Advisor, Brea Olinda High School
- Phi Alpha Theta Honor Society, Biola University