Fall 2020 Classes Begin Monday, August 31, 2020!
All accepted students must submit an enrollment deposit of $100, unless otherwise indicated in your acceptance letter/notice to approved applicants. Students will not be able to enroll until their deposit is submitted. The deposit is not a fee. The funds stay in your account until you graduate or leave the university. At that time it will be refunded or credited toward your school bill. However, if you do not attend after submitting your deposit, it is non-refundable.
Academic Advising for Fall 2020 registration for the Master of Arts (Science and Religion) will take place by appointment, with Megan Stricklin. Students can meet with the academic advisor via telephone, email, or in-office appointment. Please call (562) 906-4570 to schedule an appointment.
Registration and Enrollment
April 2, 2020 – August 18, 2020
- Complete enrollment by accessing myaccount.biola.edu
- Enrollment begins April 2, 2020 (April 8, 2020 for new students)
- Tuition Payment: July 6, 2020 – August 18, 2020
- All steps of enrollment and tuition are due by August 18, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
- A $200 Late fee is applied if payment and steps of enrollment are not completed by August 18th.
- Late Enrollment: August 19, 2020 - September 7, 2020
- Classes begin on August 31, 2020
Please note: if you choose to use the down payment method you MUST also sign up for a payment plan at the same time. Late enrollment begins August 19, 2020 with a $200 fee.
Please review the following important information:
- Payment Plans
- Campus Dining Information
- Housing Information
- Tuition: $654/unit (course fees may apply for some classes)
Finances and Payments
To assist you as you consider tuition payments, please familiarize yourself with the information regarding finances and payments on the accounting website, or talk to a financial aid counselor.
The Financial Aid office is best able to help you after you have filled out and submitted your FAFSA. If you have not already done so, it's best to apply immediately (domestic students only).