Faculty | Music Education
- Associate Professor, Music Education
- Area Coordinator, Music Education
- D.M.A., Music Education, University of Southern California
- M.M., Music Education, University of Southern California
- B.M., Cello Performance, University of Washington
- B.A., Music Education, University of Washington
Dr. Angela Park is the Area Coordinator of the Music Education Department at the Conservatory of Music. Dr. Park teaches music education courses such as Introduction to Music Education, Music for Children, General Music Methods, Strings Workshop, and Elementary Music Workshop. She also teaches a section of Music Appreciation, an elective course, to non-music majors.
Dr. Park's students note that...
- Associate Professor, Woodwinds, Brass, Percussion and Music Education
- Area Coordinator, Woodwinds, Brass and Percussion
- Director, Symphonic Winds and Brass Ensemble
- M.M., Performance and Literature in Trumpet, University of Rochester, Eastman School of Music.
- B.M., Trumpet Performance, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
Teaching at Biola for a little over 27 years, Mr. Feller has contributed to the development of thousands of aspiring instrumentalists at Biola as well as in a variety of high profile educational venues over the course of his career. He is the conductor of the Biola Symphonic Winds and the Biola Brass Ensemble; Mr. Feller also coaches the Honors Brass Quintet and acts as instructor for classroom courses focused on conducting, pedagogy, and literature.
- Associate Professor
- Director of Choral Activities
- Director, Biola University Chorale and Vocal Jazz
- D.M.A., University of Southern California
- M.M., Eastman School of Music
- B.S., John Brown University
Shawna Stewart directs the Biola Chorale and Vocal Jazz ensembles, and she is also the instructor for Beginning and Advanced Conducting courses, Choral Methods and Choral Literature. A significant role model to students seeking to pursue a career in music education and choral conducting, her love of music and for her students has been an inspiration to many young teachers entering the field of...
- Adjunct Professor, Music Education
- M.A., Educational Administration, University of La Verne
- B.A., Elementary Education with concentration in Music, California State University, Long Beach
- Preliminary Administrative Credential, University of La Verne
- Life Credential from California State University, Long Beach
Teaching in the Southern California public school system for over 30 years, Susan Craig has seen many children's lives changed through the gift of music. Passionate about the necessity of arts education in elementary schools, she also has a deep love of church music and for ministering to her students through music. She is currently the instructor for the Elementary Music Workshop for junior...
- Adjunct Professor, Music Education
- Adjunct Professor, Music History
- Ph.D. Musicology, University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA)
- M.A. Music History and Literature, University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA)
- B.M. Violin Performance, Biola University (La Mirada, CA)
- B.S. Mathematics, Biola University (La Mirada, CA)
Music History I
Music History II
- Adjunct Professor, Music Composition
- M.M., Music Composition, California State University, Long Beach
- B.M. Music Composition, California State University, Northridge
- Kodály Method certification from OAKE, ASCI and C-BEST certification
A dynamic performer, composer, arranger and orchestrator, Mr. Wills currently teaches music theory-related courses such as ear training, composition, improvisation, counterpoint, form and analysis, arranging, orchestration, keyboard skills, music technology and appreciation courses, in addition to private lessons. He frequently accompanies ensembles such as the Biola Chorale, Women's Chorus and...