Fall 2018 Classes Begin Tuesday, September 4, 2018!
All accepted students must submit an enrollment deposit of $100, unless otherwise indicated in your acceptance letter/notice to approved applicants. Students will not be able to enroll until their deposit is submitted. The deposit is not a fee. The funds stay in your account until you graduate or leave the university. At that time it will be refunded or credited toward your school bill. However, if you do not attend after submitting your deposit, it is non-refundable.
Academic advising will be conducted via telephone, email or in-office appointments. All students are strongly encouraged to schedule advising prior to registration. Please call (562) 906-4570 to schedule an appointment with our academic advisors:
- Last names beginning with A–K: Laura Walton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Last names beginning with L–L: Megan Stricklin (email@example.com)
Helpful Advising Documents:
- Modular Curriculum Worksheet
- Modular Program Outline
- On Campus Curriculum Worksheet
- On Campus Program Outline
Registration and Enrollment
March 26 – August 15, 2018
- Complete enrollment by accessing myaccount.biola.edu
- Enrollment begins March 26, 2018
- Tuition Payment: June 21 – August 15, 2018
- All steps of enrollment and tuition are due by August 15, 2018 at 4 p.m.
- *A $200 Late fee is applied if payment and steps of enrollment are not completed by August 15
- Late Enrollment: August 16 – September 9, 2018
- Classes begin on September 4, 2018
Please note: if you choose to use the down payment method you MUST also sign up for a payment plan at the same time. Late enrollment begins August 16, 2018 with a $200 fee.
Please review the following important information:
- Payment Plans
- Campus Dining Information
- Housing Information
- Tuition: $621/unit (course fees may apply for some classes)
Finances and Payments
To assist you as you consider tuition payments, please familiarize yourself with the information regarding finances and payments on the accounting website, or talk to a financial aid counselor.
The Financial Aid office is best able to help you after you have filled out and submitted your FAFSA. If you have not already done so, it's best to apply immediately (domestic students only).