Spring 2018 Classes Begin Monday, January 8, 2018!
All accepted students must submit an enrollment deposit of $100, unless otherwise indicated in your acceptance letter/notice to approved applicants. Students will not be able to enroll until their deposit is submitted. The deposit is not a fee. The funds stay in your account until you graduate or leave the university. At that time it will be refunded or credited toward your school bill. However, if you do not attend after submitting your deposit, it is non-refundable.
M.A. in Christian Apologetics/M.A. in Science and Religion:
Academic advising will be conducted via phone or in-office appointments. All students are strongly encouraged to schedule advising prior to registration. Please call (562) 906-4570 to schedule an appointment with our academic advisor, Megan Stricklin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Helpful Advising Documents:
- Modular Curriculum Worksheet
- Modular Program Outline
- On Campus Curriculum Worksheet
- On Campus Program Outline
Registration and Enrollment
November 7, 2017 – January 15, 2018
- Complete enrollment by accessing myaccount.biola.edu
- Enrollment begins November 7, 2017
- Tuition Payment: November 7, 2017 – January 15, 2018
- All steps of enrollment and tuition are due by December 15, 2017 at 4 p.m.
- *A $200 Late fee is applied if payment and steps of enrollment are not completed by December 15*
- Late Enrollment: December 16, 2017 – January 15, 2018
- Classes begin on January 8, 2018
Please note: if you choose to use the down payment method you MUST also sign up for a payment plan at the same time. Late enrollment begins December 16, 2017 with a $200 fee.
Please review the following important information:
- Payment Plans
- Campus Dining Information
- Housing Information
- Tuition: $592/unit (course fees may apply for some classes)
Finances and Payments
To assist you as you consider tuition payments, please familiarize yourself with the information regarding finances and payments on the accounting website, or talk to a financial aid counselor.
The Financial Aid office is best able to help you after you have filled out and submitted your FAFSA. If you have not already done so, it's best to apply immediately (domestic students only).