Explore Biola’s Tour Options
We know that visits and tours are vital to your college search, which is why we've prepared four different options for you to experience Biola's campus! Learn more about our tour options below.
In-Person Campus Tours & Counselor Appointments
Biola is excited to offer students the opportunity to join us for in-person campus tours and appointments with Admissions Counselors! Hear from a current student and see what life could be like at Biola.
Pre-registration is strongly encouraged prior to visiting campus.
- No one in your party has recently been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- No one in your party is experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or is having trouble breathing.
- No one in your party is experiencing at least two of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- Masks will be required for all guests regardless of vaccination status when indoors during their campus visit due to updates in LA County Guidelines. In order to keep both our guests, as well as our Biola community, safe while on campus, masks are strongly encouraged while outdoors, and will be required whenever social distancing is not possible.
- 1 hour 15 minute walking tour of campus, led by current student Ambassadors (please note that building access will be limited)
- Each student is allowed a maximum of 2 guests while on their tour
- In person appointments with an Admissions Counselor are available for students and their families, and will be held either inside or outside based on capacity and preference.
Self-Guided Virtual Tour
If you can’t make it to campus for a visit, our online YouVisit platform is available so you can take a self-guided tour of campus. Explore different areas of campus from the comfort of your own home!