Composer, Pianist, Educator
Composition and Performance (Piano), B.M. '04
My experience as a student at Biola was transformative, both musically and spiritually. The first-rate music faculty was nurturing and supportive of me, even years after I graduated. I am blessed to have made friends with students and faculty who continue to enrich my life.
- M.M. Composition, San Francisco Conservatory of Music
- B.M. Composition, Biola University
- B.M. Performance (Piano), Biola University
- Alumnus, ASCAP Film Scoring Workshop with Richard Bellis
- Additional studies at European American Musical Alliance in Paris
- American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers (ASCAP)
- Eco Challenge (Amazon Studios)
- Night Hunter (Saban Films)
- In Pursuit of Silence (Cinema Guild)
- It: Chapters 1 & 2 (New Line Cinema / Warner Bros.)
- Hostile Planet (National Geographic)
- Seadrift (PBS Reelsouth)
- Assistant Director and Principal Accompanist, Golden Gate Men’s Chorus under Maestro Joseph Jennings
- Cinema Eye Honors Outstanding Achievement in Original Score Nominee for "In Pursuit of Silence"
- Adjunct Faculty, Glendale Community College (2011-2015)
- Studio Artist, Composition, Biola University (2009-2018)
- ASCAP David Rose Award
- Diana Barnhart Sacred Song Competition prize winner
- San Francisco Conservatory Choral Music Competition prize winner.
- His chamber work, SUITE FOR FOUR was selected by the Penderecki String Quartet as a finalist in the Clefworks Competition.