Faculty | B.M. in Music Education
- Associate Professor, Music Education
- Area Coordinator, Music Education
- D.M.A., Music Education, University of Southern California
- M.M., Music Education, University of Southern California
- B.M., Cello Performance, University of Washington
- B.A., Music Education, University of Washington
Dr. Park received her D.M.A. in Music Education from the University of Southern California, M.M. in Music Education from the University of Southern California, and a B.M. in Cello Performance and B.A. in Music Education from the University of Washington. She currently holds membership with the National Association for Music Education, California Music Education Association, and Southern...
- Area Coordinator, Woodwinds, Brass and Percussion
- Director, Symphonic Winds and Brass Ensemble
- M.M., Performance and Literature in Trumpet, University of Rochester, Eastman School of Music. Graduate Assistant.
- B.M., Trumpet Performance, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
Robert G. Feller has performed with the California Philharmonic, California Wind Orchestra, the Long Beach Municipal Band, the Rochester Philharmonic, Pasadena Symphony, Pasadena Chamber Orchestra, the Ontario Brass, the Nazareth Brass Quintet and played lead trumpet in dozens of Civic Light Opera productions. Since 1972 he has been a trumpet performer in many of Disneyland’s atmosphere...
- Associate Professor
- Director, Biola University Chorale and Vocal Jazz
- Director, Choral Activities
- D.M.A., University of Southern California
- M.M., Eastman School of Music
- B.S., John Brown University
Dr. Shawna Stewart is the Director of Choral Studies at Biola University in La Mirada, CA where she conducts the Biola University Chorale and the Vocal Jazz Ensemble. Under her direction, the Biola University Chorale performed at the 2016 Western Region Conference of the American Choral Directors Association (ACDA), the National Collegiate Choral Organization’s (NCCO) 7th Biennial National...
- Adjunct Professor, Music Education
- M.A., Educational Administration, University of La Verne
- B.A., Elementary Education with concentration in Music, California State University, Long Beach
- Preliminary Administrative Credential, University of La Verne
- Life Credential from California State University, Long Beach
Susan Craig has been a music educator for over 50 years teaching students as young as age 2. She has written curriculum, published recorder books and given many workshops at the local and state levels. She was a part time music professor at Cal State University of Fullerton for 16 years before coming to Biola.
Her favorite role has been as a student teacher supervisor. "Guiding and mentoring...
- Adjunct Professor, Music Education
Craig Jordan is currently director of instrumental music at Hutchinson Middle School in La Mirada, CA, teaching both band and orchestra. He is the music lead for the Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School district and sits on the Arts Council. Mr. Jordan is an adjunct professor at Biola University, teaching music education courses. He is also very active as an adjudicator and clinician for...
- Adjunct Professor, Music History
- Ph.D. Musicology, University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA)
- M.A. Music History and Literature, University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA)
- B.M. Violin Performance, Biola University (La Mirada, CA)
- B.S. Mathematics, Biola University (La Mirada, CA)
Leonora Wagner completed a doctorate in historical musicology (2012) at the University of Southern California with a dissertation focusing on the writings and music of Michael Praetorius in relation to congregational singing in Lutheran Germany during the late sixteenth and early seventeenth centuries. While in graduate school she was awarded both the USC Provost Fellowship and the...
Music History I
Music History II