- Apply Online. An application fee of $65 (non-refundable) must accompany the application. Pay online through the online application or submit a check payable to Biola University.
- Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. If enrolled at the time application is filed, be sure to request transcripts of work finished to date and final transcripts upon completion of your course of study. Transcripts must be official, that is, mailed directly from your college or university in a sealed envelope or sent electronically though the National Student Clearinghouse. Send to: Biola University Office of Graduate Admissions, 13800 Biola Avenue, La Mirada, CA 90638. Final approval for admission is contingent on receiving an official transcript.
- Submit references. The pastoral reference must be submitted by a pastor on staff at your current church.
- If you are applying for Fall 2015, please use this Online Reference Form.
- If you are applying for Spring or Fall 2016, please submit references as indicated in your online application.
- Complete essays as indicated in the application. The number of essays may vary depending upon program. They are typically 1-2 page typewritten statements submitted with the application.
- Track your application status at any time. You do not have to complete the application in one sitting. You can complete a portion and finish at a later time. Your information will be saved. You will be asked to create a user name and a password when you apply to guarantee confidentiality and you will receive a personalized identification number.
- If you are applying for Fall 2015, track your application status by logging in here.
- If you are applying for Spring or Fall 2016, track your application status by logging in here.
Or, download, print out, and mail in the latest version of our application: