Student life at Rosemead is characterized by a unique supportive community. Rigorous studies and the integration of theology and psychology are key components of Rosemead's program, but your personal spiritual growth is just as important. Rosemead students join a Christian university community, providing opportunities for fellowship, dialogue and worship — vital parts of the total developmental process.
The Rosemead team is here to support you during your transition into our programs. This is a new chapter in your life, and we want to equip you with the tools and information you need to get started.
Off-campus housing is limited and not guaranteed to any Rosemead student. Early application is encouraged to increase chances of being accepted into university housing options. Biola University’s Housing Office can provide more information, and would be happy to assist you in finding non-Biola affiliated housing.
- Auxiliary Services — Auxiliary Services serves Biola University through Aquatics, the Biola Bookstore, Conference Services, Dining Services, the Duplicating Center, Biola Health Services, Residential Facilities and the Fitness Center.
- Biola Bookstore — Located on the campus of Biola University, the Biola Bookstore supplies the academic community with textbooks, books, clothing, music, and supplies. The Biola Bookstore provides goods and services at the lowest possible prices.
- Campus Safety — The Department of Campus Safety provides extensive campus patrolling and educational programs to ensure a safe and secure environment at Biola. These proactive measures promote community involvement in the protection of facilities and the people who visit, reside, study or work at Biola.
- Career Development — Career Development provides services to educate, prepare, and empower the Biola community with career development and placement.
- Information Technology (IT) — Information Technology, located in the Metzger Administration building, is the primary source for computer services at Biola University, operating the service center, the help desk, and the phone and email support system(s) for Biola and the surrounding community.
- Dining Services — Dining Services at the Biola University are provided by Bon Appétit, the premier name in university dining. Menus are created by the Bon Appétit Executive Chef with an emphasis on taste and quality using only the freshest ingredients.
- Human Resources — The Office of Human Resources is dedicated to contributing to a staff environment of professional competence and integrity through the search and selection process of qualified applicants in the context of Christian faith and values. Prospective and existing employees must affirm that their personal theological beliefs are in agreement with the Biola Doctrinal Statement.
- Health Center — All enrolled students, regardless of insurance status, are eligible for Health Center services. Enrollment in student insurance (Combined Insurance Company of America) does not have any relation to the utilization of on-campus health services.