See Yourself Here
Come be with us. Feel the weight of a camera in your hands. Hear the outside world fall away in the muffled confines of an edit lab. Envision yourself here as one of us: telling your stories, honing your craft, exploring your calling — supporting and supported by a community of like-minded believers.
What to Expect
The Cinema and Media Arts tour is offered in addition to the Biola Undergraduate Campus tour, and gives you the opportunity to:
- Explore our facilities, sound stages and edit labs/suites
- Get hands-on and check out cameras, mics, lenses, lighting, you name it. If it’s on a professional film set, you’ll probably find it in our Equipment Room.
- Watch a recent student film
- Meet one-on-one with our faculty experts or our dean
- Get an inside perspective from a current film or game design student
- Meet with a counselor to get your questions answered
- And more!
How to Register for a Tour
Start by registering for a Biola Undergraduate Campus Tour
To register for an in-person tour of the School of Cinema and Media Arts, you’ll first need to register for a Biola Undergraduate Campus Tour. This tour is a 1-hour, 15-minute walking tour of campus, led by current student ambassadors. In-person appointments with an admissions counselor are available for students and their families.
Register for a Biola Undergraduate Campus Tour
On the Biola Undergraduate Campus Tour registration form, indicate under “Additional Biola Experiences” that you would like a tour of the Cinema and Media Arts building.
A filmmaker only becomes truly proficient through much practice. That’s why we make sure you have access to industry-standard equipment, editing bays and studios as soon as you arrive on campus.