Corporate Affiliates Program
The Corporate Affiliates Program (CAP) at the School of Science, Technology and Health aims to build mutually beneficial partnerships with external organizations, and provide networking and career opportunities (including internships and apprenticeships) for Biola students and graduates in the science, technology, engineering, math and medical (STEMM) fields. Biola University’s School of Science, Technology and Health trains and equips scholars to answer our culture’s most challenging technical and ethical questions.
Benefits of Becoming a Corporate Affiliate
When you become a corporate affiliate partner, you will get an exclusive insider’s view of the research and other activities of the STEMM programs within the university. In addition, you will have opportunities to collaborate with faculty experts and SSTH students in our state-of-art facilities and labs, partner on research opportunities, connect directly with talented students and alumni, post job openings, and support collaborations between the university and affiliate program members. Explore the summary of benefits and opportunities below.
Access to the Best Talent
- Access to students via resume files, introductions and on-campus interview suite
- Easily post part-time and full-time jobs and internships to recruit top students and alumni
- Promote your company
- Announce on-campus company events
- Arrange custom virtual or on-campus recruitment events
- Host site visits and field trips
- Sponsor student scholarships, internship/apprenticeship programs and/or student organizations
- Sponsor R&D projects and capstone projects for students
Research and Collaboration
- Access to top-notch faculty researchers at the School of Science, Technology and Health
- Collaborate on research projects with faculty and students in shared facilities and labs
- Sponsor capstone projects
- Partner on grant opportunities
- Participate in university-wide lectures and other research and talent engagement events
- Participate in scholar (faculty/researcher/practitioner) exchanges
- Engage in philanthropic opportunities to support specific areas of interest, including but not limited to scholarships, fellowships, labs, equipment and research projects
- Access to academic leadership to discuss topics of importance to the university
- Identify research roadmaps for the School of Science, Technology and Health
- Contribute to educational opportunities and curricula
- Invest in the school’s infrastructure
- Present as corporate guest lecturers
- Network with faculty and other industry executives
1. Building the Economy and the Common Good: The National Impact Of Christian Higher Education in the United States, Econsult Solutions, 2018.
Move forward by requesting more information about becoming a Corporate Affiliate partner with the School of Science, Technology and Health at Biola University. Our office will be happy to arrange an informational meeting to determine how your organization could benefit from CAP membership.
Get started by contacting Dr. Leslie Wickman, Director of our Corporate Affiliates Program, at email@example.com or complete the Request More Information form below.
Dr. Leslie Wickman
Director of Corporate Affiliates Program
Jobs & Internships
The Corporate Affiliates Program and the Career Center have partnered together to provide even more employment opportunities for our current students and graduates. Explore the list of internships and job offerings specific to your major.
Note: All STEMM majors and relevant industries are included in this search. Please remove filters that do not match your major or preferred industry.
Note: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by LIM 311 to talk about what it’s like to work in the Aerospace industry.