Cost and Admission
This is a paid event.
Join J.P. Moreland for a two-day seminar unpacking miracles! During this seminar, you will become more aware of and learn ways to interact wisely and biblically with the supernatural world while strengthening your faith. Our goal is to gain more courage to trust God in hard times and to proclaim the gospel and its rationally justified reality by studying the philosophical, theological, biblical and practical aspects of five different kinds of miracles and supernatural activities.
- The relationship between sickness and suffering, along with two different ways to pray for healing
- How to discern clearly the difference between a genuine miracle and a mere coincidence
- How to increase your faith that petitionary prayer really works and what to make of unanswered prayer
- Six ways God speaks to us and advice for hearing God wisely and biblically
- The role angels play in our lives, how they appear to us, and how to combat demonic influence
- The biblical basis for most Near-Death Experiences and what we can learn from them
Don't miss this experience! Register Today.
Friday, October 8th from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday, October 9th from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This seminar will not be live-streamed to the general public.
Contact Megan Clark at: