An Apologetics Seminar for Kids
- Saturday, January 12, 2019
- 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Business 103
- Open to: Alumni, Faculty, General Public, Parents, Staff, Students
Cost and Admission
This event is free to attend.
In 2018, under the excellent leadership of Elizabeth Urbanowicz, the first year of WIA Kids was a hit! Children learned about the real truth from Foundation Comparative Worldview Curriculum. This year's theme is, "What Should I Worship?" Throughout the day, children will explore topics such as the following:
- A Worldview is Like a Map
- We Worship What We Believe is Most Important
- We are Designed to Worship God
- Worldviews and Worship – Naturalism and New Spirituality
- Worldviews and Worship – Islam and Postmodernism
- Contrasting Objects of Worship
Your children will learn what it means to worship God while also being involved in a ton of fun activities to accompany each lesson. There will even be a time for outdoor activities on Biola's beautiful campus. We hope to see you there!
Your ticket will include a morning and afternoon snack and if selected in your registration, a Chick-fil-A boxed meal for lunch.
Contact Conference Coordinator at: