Master of Science in Nursing (Nursing Education) Kickoff & Info Session
- Tuesday, April 2, 2019
- 6:30–8 p.m.
- Biola University, Lim Center
- Open to: Alumni, Faculty, General Public, Students
Cost and Admission
This event is free to attend.
We are excited for the Fall 2019 launch of our new Master of Science in Nursing (Nursing Education) program! Please join us for our April 2 kickoff and information session. At this event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet faculty and hear about their hearts behind the program
- Learn about what sets the program apart, including the flexible and fully online course modality
- Speak with staff about the admissions process and receive an application waiver code
Light appetizers will be available. We hope to see you there!
Contact Haily Osterhaus at: