Crowell School of Business Undergraduate MBA & MM Information Session
- Wednesday, January 31, 2018
- 12–1 p.m.
- Business 118 - Billard Boardroom
- Open to: Alumni, Faculty, General Public, Parents, Staff, Students
Cost and Admission
This event is free to attend.
Come and learn more about Crowell’s MBA & MM program. Hear from our dean and faculty, as well as current students and alumni. By attending our free information session, we will waive your application fee! Refreshments will also be served.
Why pursue your master’s degree at the Crowell School of Business?
- Learn what it means to pursue “business as ministry”
- Build a network with other Christians in business or nonprofit organizations
- Join a movement of kingdom-minded entrepreneurs and nonprofit leaders
- Study at a leading Christian business school
If you’re unable to attend the info session but want to learn more, please contact Kayley Allen at email@example.com to set up a one-on-one appointment at your convenience.
Contact Kayley Allen at: